Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why Haven't there Been Any New Articles Recently?

The answer to that is fairly simple. ARKHAM CITY. Well, that and a crazy few weeks of life, but mainly because I was so engrossed by the expansive, interesting, beautiful, laugh inducing, beat em up fest that this game is. Though it sounds insane, it's the best licensed game that's ever been made, and unlike many other sequels, this one somehow beats the high bar that Arkham Asylum created. Now, with the main game over with and my obsessive need to find all 400 Riddler trophies (which is insane by the way...and I'm sure I've already started cackling), I decided that it was time to go back to comics.

So, without further ado, let's get back to the reviews! Of course, the Nightwing download pack comes out next week, so I better get cracking!

Have you guys been playing it as well? What's the general consensus from you? Best game ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment